Camouflage is back, people! This military-inspired print has seen a resurgence, gaining popularity with celebrities, high-end designers, and fashion bloggers. Structured jackets, jumpsuits, and even purses have been spotted in the pattern, making it clear that it’s about to be everywhere this fall and winter. The key to keeping the look from feeling too busy: Keep the pattern to one item only, whether it’s an oversized coat or a pair of funky sneakers. If you’re interested in wearing this popular print this fall, you may want to see these 7 tips to combine this trend.
- There’s nothing quite as classic as a tailored button-up. For fall, try adding an army-inspired one to the mix, it looks super cool with boyfriend jeans, but can also be dressed up with a flippy skirt.
- If you invest in a camo jacket, you should pair it with a white or grey tee and your favorite denim. For some added street style, a camo jacket would look great over a black or an oxblood-colored dress!
- Black and white is always classy, and so easy to replicate. Instead of tucking in a plain tank, knot it up front for an easy style swap.
- Camo looks great paired with black, white, and other neutrals, but it also works with bold neons and even soft pastels. Adding a little color helps soften the look and makes it feel a little more fun.
- Adding a camo scarf to just about anything you wear this season is the perfect option (unisex) to wear the trend without investing too much into it!
- Camo is not just for daytime. It looks really good with anything sparkly or metallic, which makes it perfect for going out at night.
- If you don’t want to add camo clothing to your closet, then there are plenty of great options to accessorize with too, bags are a really good choice!